Welcome to Watson Killiney Residents Association website. It is designed to allow residents to keep up to date on current events within the estate and focuses on the all projects associated with the area.
Winter Social Evening
Following on from the Irish Heart Foundation, Hands for Life-First Aid/CPR Training which took place in Johnstown Pastoral Centre in Sept 19.
Watson Killiney Residents Association is holding a Winter Social Evening in The Graduate, Killiney on 30th November 2019 at 8pm. It will be an evening of fun, games & quizes. We plan to raise funds through raffles throughout the evenin, to install an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) in Killiney Shopping Centre area.
Please join us on this fun night for this worthy cause.
In response to requests - locations of our nearest Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
The most recent installation is at Tesco Shopping Centre, Churchview Road, Ballybrack, A96 CD72.See Locations for AED in Ballybrack/Shankill area.
Tidy Districts 2019
Watson Killiney have won runner up prize in the Tidy Districts 2019 under the category 500+ dwellings and over. As part of this project, the residents' committee planted 19 road name stones with perennial, sustainable, pollinators (Bee Friendly) plants on 21st May 19. The plants are now flourishing.
If you spot a plant at any of the road name stones that are in need of some TLC. Please contact a member of the committee.
Residents are encouraged to keep the area in front of your home, tidy, litter free with the grass maintained.
A grateful BIG Thank You and well done to all who participate.
An Bord Pleanála Update ABP304823-19
15th October 2019. Permission was granted for the above application subject to conditions.
2nd October 2019. With regard to ABP-304823-19 An Bord Pleanála has decided that an oral hearing should not be held in this instance.
Planning Application Church Road/Churchview Road Ref:304823
- John Spain Planning and Development Associates submitted an application on 02/07/19 directly to An Bord Pleanála on behalf of Strand Court Limited. Due to the size of the proposed development they do not have to lodge the application with DLRCoCo.
- The application is for 210 residential units, a childcare facility and associated developments.
- The proposed exit for the development is to the west side of Fairhaven (beside school playing pitch) onto Churchview Road (almost opposite Watson Road).
- The proposal is to tap into the foul and surface water drainage on Churchview Road and to upgrade it.
- The developer's website READ More here, where all plans and documents can be viewed.
* Click here to see Churchview Road/Churchview Junction showing proposed development.
For quick access see Road Layout Plan & Accessibility & Connectivity Plan below: