Welcome to Watson Killiney Residents Association website. It is designed to allow residents to keep up to date on current events within the estate and focuses on the all projects associated with the area.
We hope you are enjoying the Summer sunshine as our lovely estate is blooming.
Hands for Life - First Aid/CPR Training
Hands for Life - First Aid/CPR Training was launched at our AGM and a list is being compiled of those wishing to avail of this important initiative. This event is being sponsored by ESB Networks & Abbott. The training evening is Wednesday 25th September 2019. The training takes approx one hour. There are 3 sessions to choose from 5pm, 6.30pm and 8pm. Each group is limited to 30 people.
You can enrol by Clicking Here
If you have already enrolled, a reminder email will be sent to you the week prior to this great event.
Planning Application Church Road/Churchview Road Ref:304823
- John Spain Planning and Development Associates submitted an application on 02/07/19 directly to An Bord Pleanála on behalf of Strand Court Limited. Due to the size of the proposed development they do not have to lodge the application with DLRCoCo.
- The application is for 210 residential units, a childcare facility and associated developments.
- The proposed exit for the development is down the side of Fairhaven onto Churchview Road (almost opposite Watson Road).
- The proposal is to tap into the foul and surface water drainage on Churchview Road and to upgrade it.
- The developer's website READ More here, where all plans and documents can be viewed.
- The deadline is 06/08/19 to lodge an observation at the cost of €20.
- You may also request an oral hearing with an additional cost of €50.
- Once the 06/08/19 date has passed the file (plans and observations) is given to DLRCoCo who then have until 27/08/19 to make a submission.
- An Bord Pleanála will make then a final decision on 21/10/19.
For quick access see Road Layout Plan & Accessibility & Connectivity Plan below:
It is important that you submit a €20 observation to this planning application directly to Án Bord Pleanála quoting the reference #304823 listing your many reasons for concern before 6th August 2019.
The date for Oberservations is now closed.
We will keep this information updated.